A girl i know had a new pro camera out and she was trying to take a picture of me but then she didn't so i had that releaved look on my face that she hadn't look a picture and at that moment she did

Monday 31 January 2011

Wanting and getting...

This weekend got me on my feet as i went shopping, with money off mum. I went with hollie and then we meet kay there. There was a lot of things i could of done with but wanting and getting are two different things. i got some grey joggers that i've been after for a while now and finally found some in h&m. i also got a lovely new coat but coast me a bit to much, yet it was worth it as i love it that much, love at first sight, YES! The only other things i got was a big just for putting any old rubbish in and a pair of socks. Although i didn't get much the day was really one i needed to get me feeling back to normal. what would i do with out my two best friends! After that we missed our bus so we got the long one back then i went to hollie and she updated my ipod for me, what a doll. Then i went from there and met ryan and he walked me home which was something well over due!
Sunday sunday sunday <3 had a sunday lieing with my mum bring me a baccon sandwich and a cup of tea in bed, she is the best for anything like that. So after i got that into my belly, she made me get up to go see my gran and grandad with was nice as i don't see them that often anymore. So caring on the family day we went to my grans to find two of my auntys there and my little cousin, so there we all were having a good old catch up, gran told us that no one had died that she knew that week, so me and my little cousin smiled at each other because she's always telling us who's died that week! Came home and was pretty worn out so veged out and went to bed.
 Now with another weekend gone...
Today i went back to school and hit the learning ladder again. Found out that my beloved georgie had been moved forms, so now form shall never be the same again but yet lizzie came in and asked us what we liked most about mr b and laura blerted out 'he's sexy' followed by harriet 'he's very hot', which both made me laugh and sir go a tad red! Then alice gave me some nut as i love nuts and she had desided she didn't want them and knows i have a thing for them! Anyway i had a rather unintresting day today, so off i go again and i'll face the worl again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment